Mudjeekwas (Equinox)

Equinox. Mudjeekwas.

©2007 Turtle Heart, entire contents.

In these days I have had to gather up my body and go for some consulting with Italian doctors. I have a gathering collection of problems, some of them quite serious. On Pantelleria we have the equivalent of no medical care for anything except the most simple injuries. It is very sobering to have these problems. Sickness or injury comes to almost all of us sooner or later. My problems have really slowed down the work this year. On the positive side I have been able to focus time on myself and understanding more clearly where I want to go with my work with the sacred pipe.

For sure I want very much to stand in a few other countries with this sacred pipe. the thought of my life ending now is something i am not ready for. I want to make more progress with this work. Now I understand my time is limited. That is the most important new information I suppose…my time is limited.

My body feeds my senses. Sometimes it tells me that bringing somehow the people of the world to Pantelleria is a great program. It is a great place to present the space and ideas of the sacred fire to the people of the world. sacred Fire is not the easiest thing to travel with, especially these days. The idea of having a sacred space here open for all the people is very appealing to me. Nature is a force of exceptional clarity on the island of Pantelleria.

I am not here as a story teller. I am here as a hammer. I hammer souls to see if anyone will ring like a sacred bell. I am looking for iron and gold inside your hearts. My hammer is really an Eagle Feather, though to many it may fall as hard as iron on the anvil. Sometimes I do hear the ringing of an illuminated soul. When I do, I continue moving in that direction. I heard that resonance of the sacred light when I first came to Pantelleria. I understood then that the power of nature was very strong there. It is possible to change your life forever in just a moment. many people realize this when a sudden tragedy occurs. It is also possible to make these changes without tragedy. Mystery Life without tears. That is the work we are doing on Pantelleria.

The old indians called these equinox moments a “gateway” (Animikiig).
It is a moment of passage. For energy that is very specific to this Mother Earth. Energy that had a strong hold on human beings for tens of thousands of years. Energy which comes flowing through the senses and the organ system. Energy that is available to the consciousness…when you consciously seek it and accept it. These ceremonies are that vehicle of consciousness and this is the blog.

We are making, have made and continue to make a sacred tribal space on this little island. The gateway is open for you to pass this way. We are open for people to come one or two at a time and call forth these changes in their life. People from all around the world can rest here and call out with the sacred pipe, with the eagle feathers, with the drum and sweat lodge into the mystery life and take a bold step to awaken inside the dream of their life…inside the dream of your life. A safe house for warriors and dreamers to open their souls to the blessings of what is most ancient and true. I know this sounds a bit dramatic. But combine it with the ancient houses and stones, the fantastic vegetables and wines made from the soil of the ancient volcanoes, of the ancient home of Ulysses …the mysteries of the Daughter of the Wind, as the Arabs called her, is this home, this Pantelleria…now the home of another mystery, the Ojibway man and his four directions unity bundle.

Sometimes I meet people who are trying to change their lives. These sacred tools of fire and drum and space are very helpful in marking the transition, in giving back to you a clear picture of where you have been and where you are going. this is a time of great renewal for those who know the way. People who have the courage to accept themselves and grow and change are treasures of their families, of our society. these tools and meditations are for them.

Today we make the ceremonies of the opening gateway, a vision of the illuminated path. What did you do today?

Popular Posts