Winter Solstice 2006



December 22, 2006
1:22:32 2006 CET (am)
36 N 50 (Pantelleria)

Where is the sacred earth? What time is it inside your soul?
What is the difference between sand and stone
and wind?

I see the mark of the wind in the sea when i look out
my front door. I take off my clothing and my shoes
and stand by the sacred fire and listen to the wind in my hair
and listen to the earth talk to the bottom of my feet...........

the sun goes south then it goes north
then it repeats this again and again.
Ancient people went to great lengths to understand this moment.
Every ancestor of Every Person.

Hold me tight. Hold me all night.
I do not remember everything
I am not sure why I came here

and the pain awakens our sacred souls
and we remember things we never really knew.


Winter Solstice 2006

Popular Posts